Toast! Toast!

crustbook

haha...nice dialogue

The Finale The Finale

you maked me laugh once again

well that`s all folks:)

Sidorio responds:

It's so hard to write review responses without being nasty. This is becoming a challenge.

Dj Sheepwolf Mixer Dj Sheepwolf Mixer

If you manage to put a record function in it...

it will be even more perfect. Have to check your music thats for sure...great job

Corrupted Data Corrupted Data

the starting synth is pretty ugly for me...i would left it out. Rather put the piano from the end on its place. The song isnt bad. Has a nice atmosphere, nostalgic kinda.

GobSmacked responds:

Thx for the critic. I am glad you told me were some of the weaknesses of this track are. Have a nice one m8 ;D

Broken Dreams Broken Dreams

cool song, nice mixing skills. Anyway drop at 2:18 promises a lot but then nothing special happens. Maybe you should make the last 40-50 seconds of the song more interesting and pumping cause the song really has potential.

An Apology to God-100bpm An Apology to God-100bpm

Nice mixing, cool synths BUT...your drum sample gets repetitive after the first minute. Change it up a bit, add some variety to the main beat and If I was you I would change that bass kick...somehow it doesn`t fit and its not raw enough(at least in my opinion). But if you were going for a mellow minimalistic style then i guess its good.

Dragon Frost Dragon Frost

really nice...

liked the grey background as well as the ice beam, good details and shapes also