66 audio Reviews with Responses

Corrupted Data Corrupted Data

the starting synth is pretty ugly for me...i would left it out. Rather put the piano from the end on its place. The song isnt bad. Has a nice atmosphere, nostalgic kinda.

GobSmacked responds:

Thx for the critic. I am glad you told me were some of the weaknesses of this track are. Have a nice one m8 ;D

rainState rainState

Not the classic dnb song for sure, the beat and the bass are too weak in my opinion, at least for the drum n bass genre...maybe its the headphones issue. But apart from that I really liked it, its kinda dreamy and nostalgic, the main melody is soothing in a way.

Alloud responds:

The weakness in the mix is what's kind of ruining the beat and the bass. I can't hear things properly with what I have, and my mastering skills were never stellar to begin with so it's kind of frustrating. It's still DnB, just closer to liquid. I may revisit this in the future and silently fix it after I get new cans.

Thanks for the feedback!

The Child of Whim (Demo) The Child of Whim (Demo)

Cool song, I liked your melodies and the overall atmosphere of the song. Really nice groove to it, lifts me up.

TheHeartgrinder responds:

Thanks. It strays a bit from my usual style. For me, it was as refreshing to make as it is to listen to it.

I'm glad you liked it.

Dorfhaus - In My Heart Dorfhaus - In My Heart

Beautiful...

I can relate to this really well:) Everything about this song is great except the fact that its a bit repetitive...maybe work on it a bit more and add some variations to the main part. In that way this would be an truly amazing song. Anyway really like your style

MTLane responds:

Thanks :D

Electro Sunday - (WIP) Electro Sunday - (WIP)

Very uplifting

I think this has great potential...nice transitions plus dangerous pace equals great fun. Beginning was a blast, you had that stylish introduction which really got me movin. The only thing I didn`t like was the synth that started at 1:18, but that`s personal preference really:)

Droplifter responds:

Thanks man, I spose I can always change the synth sound, I did like the melody more than the preset :)

Cheers!

VGB - Rebirth VGB - Rebirth

Great song!

I don`t like the classic dubstep everyone is crazy for, but...this is different, waay more atmospheric, original and it doesn`t hurt my ears a bit. Nice mastering, great transitions and rythm. This is perfect music for massive illegal parties.

bIackbird responds:

Thanks man! Appreciate it!

-Emotion- -Emotion-

Very smooth

I liked the atmosphere. Nice transitions, great rythm and flow. The title also fits perfectly, I can totally see this in a movie.

ChronoNomad responds:

Thanks a lot! I really appreciate the review, and I'm glad you enjoyed the music. I would absolutely love to hear something of mine in a movie some day. :D

Born to Meet Born to Meet

Why isnt this longer??

Great vocals, who is that? Anyway been browsing through your stuff and I must say I like your music...it%u02D9s sincere and inspiring. Your love for music is recognized.

Keep going bro

MTLane responds:

Thanks bro so much! The vocals are done by me. :D <3

&amp;lt;-Oh Yea Yeah(Dirty Girl)-&amp;gt; <-Oh Yea Yeah(Dirty Girl)->

haha..cool

The main melody sounds familiar...like from one of Tarantino┬┤s movies.

RyeGuyHead responds:

Funny you mention that, considering I just watched Pulp Fiction the other day

X-Kaliba - I Spitted on em X-Kaliba - I Spitted on em

That`s some good spiting

and a nice beat to it....that ses guy sure sounds lame. Lyrics fierce as always

Lejin responds:

Yea dawg he SPITTED on em! LOL the beat is fire too i know and ses's bitch ass is still snitching! He even tries to snitch on honest reviews like yours right here! Its too bad that ses has no fans, whats a flop drop ass bum mommas boy.

- Mr. Big Bad Lejin (Hip Hop NG's number 1 Artist)
- A-GANG (Almighty Gangster Records)
- Real-Over-Fake -(Approved)